Sunday, January 30, 2011

Is it that difficult???

Its been this thought has been eating my mind? I always wonder is it that difficult to keep in touch with frens after a while? can't there be at least a Hi here and there ? Can't one find just 5 min to either call or at least email?

I am not complaining....it is just that trying to talk out things. Everyone is busy with their own personal lives and I agree priorities do change as we move on in life. Is it just being busy or laziness not to call back frens...that inspite of me calling several times and there won't be any calls back to me. :):):) I've come to terms with this kind of situation though. I stopped feeling bad that some one didn't call me back. I know that v r still frens and we've the same frenship that we had a few years ago. Even if they don't call me or talk to me regularly, I know they are there. When ever I feel like talking to them I do call them, bcos I feel that we should be in touch regularly( don't ask me what regularly means here...it can differ from person to person ) hehehehe..

What ever it is....life goes on and I'll remain the same. Will do my best to KIT ( Keep In Touch )...

2 comments:

R said...

if it is important people stay in touch (maybe be imp for different reasons- emotional, professional etc)

Justbcos2pplfellinlove said...

thats the whole point..can't it be for the sake of Frenship? :):) thanks for stopping by.